Friday, October 12, 2007

Catching Up






*Well we are back from our trip to Louisianna. It was great to see Grammie and Grampa and Betsy and Harrison. Oh and of course Sassy.

*I am feeling a little bit better. It's amazing what some rest and some good food can do for you. Not to mention the fact that sometimes a girl just needs her mom.

*Ella and I came home to a beautiful, clean, home. Scott even managed to get some projects done that he has been planning. It's nice to be home.

*I put the picture of "Sassy" so Ella can see. She loves that dog. Yesterday we were outside and heard a dog. She started calling "Sassy".

*I added pictures of Grammie and two of the grandkids, Ella and Harrison.

* The last picture is of Ella dancing in her high heels. She loved these. Even when she had a 104.5 temperature while she was there she had to have her dance shoes on or she got upset.

* Everything went fine with the ob and cardiologist yesterday. I don't have to go back for four weeks!

* It is only 70 here today. It feels so good to put on jeans and a sweatshirt! It's like fall is finally coming. We are looking forward to everyone's visits during the holidays!

No comments: