One day Scott went and played golf and Ella and I hung out with Grandma and Haley and Bailey. We wend to feed the ducks. There were so many ducks and seagulls that Ella was a little scared. All three of the girls ate the bread they were given for the ducks. That's alright, I don't think it was moldy yet!
This is Ella at the Fredricksburg's Ward Christmas Party. She had a good time. The stuffed animal is from a skit they put on. She even sat with Santa. Though not on his lap and not without Dad. Maybe next year...
This is Ella modeling the hair clip she found. Along with the purse she couldn't be without. Agg, my 80's girly girl.
I just thought these pictures were funny. Ella enjoying her popsicle. She doesn't get these as home because she makes such a mess but that's what Grandma's house is for right?
In other exciting news... Scott found out this week that he got the new job he has been applying for. Still with Vanguard but he is now the boss of his previous position. We are both very excited and Scott now feels like he is headed down the career path he would like.
And Kris, Braden, Ty, and the kids leave tonight to come for Christmas. We are excited to have them here and will post pictures of that soon...
1 comment:
OH my gosh!!! Congratulations on the new job! That's so exciting! I'm glad ya'll finally found out!
Post a Comment