Oh wow Jes, these are beautiful photographs. I'm not trying to foist my whatevers onto you, but my classy camera definitely guilted me into taking better pictures.
What a coincidence...Harrison and Kate have the same favorite outfit!
Jes, Will you be my blogging coach. I so need helpt setting mine up. how do you put a picture in your post? I will hound you on Sunday with words of wisdom
How fun! I can't wait for Sadie to get just a little bit older so the girls can play together! Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh wow Jes, these are beautiful photographs. I'm not trying to foist my whatevers onto you, but my classy camera definitely guilted me into taking better pictures.
What a coincidence...Harrison and Kate have the same favorite outfit!
Jes,
Will you be my blogging coach. I so need helpt setting mine up. how do you put a picture in your post? I will hound you on Sunday with words of wisdom
How fun! I can't wait for Sadie to get just a little bit older so the girls can play together! Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment