Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday!


This post is a little late but Ella just celebrated her 3rd Birthday! I can't believe she is that old already. She had a great time though. She started out with pancakes for breakfast in bed and then a couple of presents. Then there was a little party of bubbles, play doh, and cupcakes with her closest friends. Then there was cake again when Daddy got home. She had a great time, loved all her presents and kept calling herself a princess all day long!

3 comments:

James and Kista said...

Awesome cake JES! I can't wait to see you guys in less than two months!!!!

Kristen said...

looks like a fun day! i just made a bunch of pennants like your banner to hang around the ceiling in cody and macy's room. i've made a few out of scrapbook paper for holidays too and then had mom cut some letters out for me to glue on. anyway, happy birthday to ella bella!

Katie said...

I love the picture with her and the cake!