Friday, May 7, 2010

Catch Up

It's been forever since I've updated and we've been busy! When Betsy and her family were visiting we discovered the "princess" park. It's a big wooden playground shaped like a castle. The girls love it.




We've stained the deck.
And put flowers in the window box. (I figured I would go small this year. I am not good at keeping things alive. Maybe we should have done fake plants?)
Kate's room needed at least a little decoration. We didn't want to paint it yet but we wanted to do something. I was trying for peaceful, the girl needs all the help she can get trying to sleep.
Obviously it didn't work though because she woke up one morning with this. Well this is probably on day two or three of healing.
We've been spending a lot of time outside. As much as you can with no grass. The the girls have been loving the warm weather.

Ella's elephant.


The primary just had a talent show. Ella decided she wanted to make cookies. She picked some fairy cookies from a cookbook her Aunt Jinny and cousins got her for Christmas one year. We had a great time and she was very proud of herself.

And lest you think she is always the cutest most perfect baby you have every seen :)...
she does occasionally look like this.

2 comments:

ktizgrt said...

These girls are gorgeous!!!!! (happy or sad)

Magic Marker said...

Your deck looks amazing, your kiddos are growing up so much (they're darling) and I'm jealous of your princess park:)