We decided that we needed to move the girls back into their own rooms. They were having too much fun and getting too little sleep. We do allow sleepovers though. Every non school, non church night. They look forward to them all week long!
I love it!! When I looked at the photos I first thought that Ella looked just like me...now I'm thinking that she looks a lot like Benja (or rather he looks like her)...maybe its just time for me to go to bed:)
I do call Ella Betsy all the time. Yesterday I called her Boo, then changed to Betsy, then finally settled on Ella. Don't know where that comes from. Maybe you do look kind of alike?
3 comments:
I love it!! When I looked at the photos I first thought that Ella looked just like me...now I'm thinking that she looks a lot like Benja (or rather he looks like her)...maybe its just time for me to go to bed:)
I do call Ella Betsy all the time. Yesterday I called her Boo, then changed to Betsy, then finally settled on Ella. Don't know where that comes from. Maybe you do look kind of alike?
We've had the same problem at our house with the girls. What a great idea with the sleepovers. They are darling.
Post a Comment