I've gotten a little bit behind and just wanted to post some of these pictures (journaling you know). The other day Ella, Kate, Jane and I went on a walk on the nature trail in our subdivision. The girls LOVE to walk on the trail!

This time on the walk each girl brought a bag and collected things to make a collage when we got home.

We also stopped to talk to the girls favorite horse on the way home. The horse lives at the house next door to the trail. When he sees us coming he walks over to the fence and walks along it with us. The girls love him.

When we got back from the walk the girls got their treasures out while I took Jane upstairs. They came upstairs and said they had an ant on the table that they needed me to take care of. Kate usually doesn't mind getting rid of ants or spiders so I told her she could do it. When I got downstairs this is what I saw.

They had trapped the ant with a cup and then put tape all around the opening so he couldn't get out. Then we started the collages.

The girls have been asking for a sleepover with Daddy for a while now. So the other night we decided to do it. The girls helped Scott set up the sleeping bags while I made some popcorn. We watched a movie and then Scott and the girls slept downstairs. (I slept upstairs so I could make sure that Jane was okay :) They thought the sleepover was the best thing ever.

Then there was Thanksgiving. We were supposed to have Thanksgiving dinner with some friends of ours that just had a baby. Unfortunately Ella started throwing up early Wednesday morning. So we canceled and I went to the store and bought a fresh turkey. :) Ella was pretty sick all day on Wednesday. Before she went to bed that night she came up to me and said "Mommy, I think I might be sick on Thanksgiving." She was very sad and distraught. Luckily, Thursday morning she woke up smiling and eating!
Kate and Scott went to the Turkey Bowl where Scott was very happy to play all time quaterback because of his knee. Ella, Jane, and I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. Kate and Scott made it back to the most important part. We all watched Santa together! Even Jane was very excited.

Overall Thanksgiving was great. It was relaxing, it was good family time, and my first turkey and first Thanksgiving dinner actually turned out pretty good!

When it came time to do the wishbone the girls were a little confused. I couldn't explain very well what a wish was. They humored me though and worked to break it apart.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, but a fun couple of weeks. Now time for Christmas!
1 comment:
http://portalsemarang.com/kelebihan-kredit-tanpa-agunan-kta-cekaja/
Post a Comment