Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kate turns 3

Kate had her third birthday last week. We started off the day with eggs and cinnamon rolls, her favorite. She said she didn't want to eat them in bed because she didn't want to spill and make the bed dirty. Funny, because she doesn't usually mind.

She was able to talk to her Grammie and Grampa and lots of Aunts and Uncle and Cousins. She loved to hear them all sing Happy Birthday to her.


After I dropped Ella off at school I asked Kate what she wanted to do. She immediately responded that she wanted to go to the store that gives you cookies. So off we went and got not only a free cookie but a free balloon too! What a morning:)

Then that night she was really treated like a princess, complete with her wand.
She blew out her candles. Unfortunately she also caught her hair on fire at the same time. I managed to get a picture because I was trying to get on of her blowing her candles out but figured the blog isn't the best place to show my daughter on fire. She is okay though. She lost a lock of hair, half an eyebrow, a quarter of her eyelashes and has 3 or 4 sore spots but she is okay. She still managed to open her presents :)
And of course Janey was cheering for her the whole time!


2 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad that she had a fun birthday:)

ktizgrt said...

It looks like she had a great day, inspite of a little loss of lashes.