Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trip to Florida

We were lucky enough to go visit our cousins in Florida for spring break. The girls and I drove down on Monday and then Scott flew out on Thursday. It was great spending time with family. I didn't take a ton of pictures. Seven kids, seven and under, under one roof doesn't leave much time to pick up the camera.
We had fun though, swimming in the pool,Playing at the beach,


(Jane hates to take her shoes off, even to sleep!)
And having sleepovers.
Unfortunately we came home with two sick kids with three different diagnoses. Things are beginning to look better but we sure do miss all that water and our cousins! Good thing our pool here opens May 1st!








2 comments:

Betsy said...

Jane is getting so big! I love the picture of the cousins all snuggled up!

Lori and Matt said...

Jane is So cute! Your girls are getting so old! I love Ella's little pose on the beach. Miss you guys!