Thursday, May 19, 2011

Preschool Graduation and other stuff


Ella had her preschool graduation the other night. A little silly I think but I can't believe she is ready to go to kindergarten. Too weird... They also had a carnival to mark the end of school. I took Ella and Kate and left Jane with a friend. The girls had a great time.



The other day was very rainy and I kind of got in a creating mood. So while the girls "napped" I made them a tent.(I should mention I based the tent off this one here) The girls love it and play in it any chance they get. Don't worry I am moving it up to their room soon :)

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Love it...I'm inspired...do I need tools other than a drill?

jess and scott said...

Bets, you only need to make sure you have a drill bit that will make a big enough hole for a sturdy dowel. I used a 5/8 inch.

ktizgrt said...

I remember your pre-school graduation! Ella is every bit as cute as her mom. Love the tractor pics. The tent is awewsome. I've got to see the directions....

Katie said...

That is so stinkin' awesome. Mom of the year!