Friday, October 7, 2011

More Family Pictures

So since a storm came in really fast last time we took pictures my friend Shyann said she would be happy to try again. Ella and Kate were actually really excited. They think it's so much fun! (Beware there are lots of pics of me. My mom complained there weren't "any" last time.)






And I love these next couple. This is real life at my house...




I am a lucky mom!

6 comments:

Erin said...

What great pictures! It was great to hear from you. I know one of these days we will get to visit each other. Take care of your beautiful family.

Lori and Matt said...

Those are great. I'm glad there were more of you :) You look awesome! The girls are huge and so cute. Miss you guys!

Betsy said...

Cute, I especially love the last few of the girls...and your hair looks great

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

love these moments captured on film!

Magic Marker said...

Cute pictures! I love the one where you and Scott are kissing and everyone is covering their eyes. So fun!

kosure said...

Cheesiness aside, I liked the smootch one.