Things have been busy here since I have last posted. It seems that summer is getting into full gear. With 100 degree temps it sure feels like it. Last night at 10pm it was still 88. Crazy.This past week we went to the Lazy 5 Ranch. It's this place with over 750 exotic animals. They take you on a wagon ride and you can feed the animals out of the wagon. All are roaming free except the rhino and the giraffes. Ella had so much fun.

That's Ella behind the hat and Jinny helping her out.

We have also gotten season tickets to Carowinds, the local amusement park. They also have a water park. I went there with the girls and some friends this week. Ella loved it. They have a bunch of kiddie areas. Ella loved those, the wave pool, and the kiddie tube water slide. We had so much fun and are trying to talk Daddy into playing hookie and coming for the day.


Today we painted toenails. Ella doesn't usually sit long enough to get the dry but today she did pretty good. Then she wanted Kate to get hers done. Since she isn't trying to eat her feet yet I decided it couldn't be too bad.
Here are Ella and Kate trying to show me their toenails.

This is the picture after some help from mom. Left foot Ella, Right foot Kate.

Now Ella alone. She was so proud. See the marks on her right ankle. We found her in the morning, two days ago, with two of the tiny hair ties around her ankle. Any suggestions for convincing her they are not bracelets or anklets? I am worried we're going to lose a limb.

We are looking forward to the summer and all the fun times we have planned. (Unfortunately this doesn't include a trip to Utah for anyone but Scott. Very sad I know.)
2 comments:
Fun, fun...Kate is looking more and more like Scott!
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I am so jealous of the water park, our water parks are really lame and way too expensive. Rich thought that Kate looks a lot like Scott too and Ella is looking more and more like you.
Post a Comment