

Then opening a couple of presents including a fixed up doll house and a kiddie pool.

Unfortunately it was like 70 degrees and rained all day! Then she her friend, Taylor, came over and her Daddy came home for lunch. Last but not least was cake and ice cream with some of her cousins and Aunt and Uncle and more presents. Ella had a great day.
Here's a picture of Kate just because....
For FHE the other night we went and played mini putt. Ella loved it although she didn't play much. Scott and I tied if you count the handicap I got because of the baby strapped to me!
This is a picture from out ward camp out this weekend. It was fun even though we didn't spend the night.
4 comments:
I love the picture of you golfing... that is great! Glad that the rest of her birthday went well! The cake looks good!
Happy Birthday Ella! It looks like you guys had fun celebrating.
Happy Birthday Ella! I remember when she was born and that doesn't seem like that long ago. Time flies by, are you guys coming out here this summer?
Oh Jes, what a cute little family you've got there.
Post a Comment