Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A new car and a new skirt, what girl could ask for more?



So we are off to Virginia to bring back our new car! Yeah. No more hunching over and catapulting the kids into their carseats! Ella will no longer be able to reach Kate sitting next to her and I will have a head rest again on the passenger side. Yeah!
And here are some pictures of Ella. She is refusing to wear pants these days. Pick your battles right? I found a super easy pattern so I've made her a couple. What do you think? A little springy but it works...
Gotta love Kate's hair. It's at that awful stage.

5 comments:

Magic Marker said...

How exciting that you are getting a van:) I've loved ours ever since we got it...when are you going to Virginia? We have Kate for Christmas, any ideas?

tiki_lady said...

Love your new ride and I think you are amazing! that skirt rocks!

The Chong Ohana said...

Hey my little Leah has the same jacket! Added you guys to our blog. It was great seeing you.

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

Cant wait to see the NEW CAR. Yahoo!

Brianne said...

I love the skirt! I had to start taking sewing lessons because I am so bad at it. You're really good. I am excited about your new car, although I would've never pictured you in a minivan:)