This is our happy, "We just sold the Lumina!" pose.

This is Ella and Scott playing around.
Ella had a day or two where she was feeling better. I decided to get her out of the house for a little bit and she helped me rake leaves. She actually was a lot of help!
This is Ella playing with the "eyes" on the holly tree. I have tried to explain that they are berries but she just doesn't believe me.
Ella talking to her Daddy.
This is how we found Ella during one of her naps.

This is the pumpkin pie I made for Thanksgiving. My mom wanted to see it.
Scott and Ella doing their thing with the Rockettes. Ella loved the parade.On Saturday we decided to make a night of it. We got pizza and then decorated the tree while we listened to Christmas music and ate Braden's cinnamon rolls. It was great. Ella absolutely loved it. I am so not in love with our Christmas tree decorations. I don't know what I was thinking last year. Pregnancy brain I guess... We'll have to see what we can do about that.

3 comments:
I'm sorry that you had sickness over the Holiday:( It can be so miserable when your little one's are sick. I hope Ella's feeling better....So you sold the Lumina! Congrats, and I like you're tree and decorations, I don't know what you're talking about!
Yahoo no more Lumina. Ha ha. I need to give you a call.
Ella looks just like Betsy in that nap photo.
Post a Comment