Monday, December 8, 2008

This Weekend

We had a busy weekend. It was a lot of fun though. Saturday Scott and our friend Matt worked on taking down the back screened it porch. It was no longer screened in and was not built very well. It is about 3/4 of the way down right now and I am loving it!
After they finished they played disc golf while Lori and I took the kids to the park. Then we headed off to Bethlehem. Here are our pictures.
Ella and I decided to make cinnamon ordaments. They smell great and Ella had a great time making them!








Walking to Bethlehem.






Well, I think I am finally in the Christmas spirit! Hopefully you all had a great weekend!

5 comments:

James and Kista said...

I made cinnamon ornaments three years ago, and they still smell great. Enjoy!

Brianne said...

The cinnamon ornaments sound wonderful! What a cute family, I love that you spend time with the girls so well and do activities with them.

Lori and Matt said...

I can't believe Kate could stay on the sit and spin, Ella had it going fast! that's cute!

ktizgrt said...

I am so pleased that you are making memories by taking the girls to the nativity. I could tell Ella just loved it!

I am amazed that Ella will play with Kate. The expression on her face when the video stops shows how tenderly she cares for her sister (sometimes, eh?).

Magic Marker said...

Cute pictures! I love the smell of cinnamon ornaments:)