Sorry for the lack of updates. Things here have been busy, busy lately. We have finally sold our first home. We are excited to be moving on and building our new home. We loved our first home though and have so many great memories from living there. There is a little bit of a bittersweet feeling.

So we moved on Saturday. It was an interesting experience. First of all because we will be in a rental home for the next three months while our new house is being built and secondly because I am 37 weeks pregnant. It's cutting it a little close, especially because Kate was two weeks early. We all survived though and baby Jane is still safe and sound inside!
We had so much help from our friends in our ward. Babysitting, packing, moving, and food. We feel so blessed to be in a ward where people are so willing to serve and put others before themselves! We were also blessed to have Aunt Kista, Uncle James, and Landon come and help. They were so helpful both physically and mentally. It was great to see them. Hopefully next time we can have more time to relax!


Ella and Kate have been doing well with all the craziness here. Kate is busy, busy. Always on the move. She is growing up so much though. She dresses herself now, and undresses herself. Today I walked into the bathroom to find her sitting on the potty and going! Too bad mom is not quite ready for that with a newborn coming. She is talking and singing a ton. She surprised me the other day when she counted to 10 on her fingers randomly.

Ella is growing up so fast too. She is doing preschool with her friends twice a week. She is also taking a ballet/jazz class that a mom in our ward is teaching. She is loving being with her friends. She is into everything princess loves to dress up.

We are trying to get Ella and Kate to share a room. The other night they were having fun hanging out. I went upstairs to get something and this is what I found.

Up close of legs...

This was all over their stomachs, arms, everything. Scott and I had to do everything we could to stop laughing!
Things are starting to settle down though. We are looking forward to more days like this...

Relaxing in the backyard. At least until the new baby comes :)
5 comments:
Yeah! Man I miss those girls!!! I'm glad Jane hasn't graced you with her presence yet! And did you get new couches? I don't recognize those, if you did, man am I jealous!!!!
Your family is going to be the best with all those girls. It seems like Ella and Kate are the best of friends already. So cool! I love the name Jane! Ella,Kate,Jane, too cute!
abby used to pull the pen trick all the time (like 3 or 4 times a day!) sometimes she'd even find a sharpie...that's when it gets really fun!!
We had fun too! Miss those girls already! Next time, we will be less tired... Unless we help move into the new house? Who knows! Landon did awesome that weekend, so now I won't stress out about how he will do! Man, I look tired in those pics... And I need a hair cut!
Loving the pics!! Call on me whenever ya need me!!
Post a Comment