Ella was playing catch with herself. She has also discovered hopscotch and loves it!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
We had a really fun weekend this weekend. We finally had a chance to just hang out and enjoy some time together. We took some time to just relax in the back yard. Kate was counting to three and then chasing after Scott and Ella. You can see she was on number 1. 
Ella was playing catch with herself. She has also discovered hopscotch and loves it!
We made some Halloween cookies.
Ella wasn't too sure of the nasty inside.


Ella and Kate also got a ride fit for princesses.


As you can see we had a great weekend. This week hasn't started off too great. Ella has the swine flu and so we are all stuck at home. Being 38 weeks pregnant hopefully this all passes quickly and leaves before Jane decides to make an entrance.
Ella was playing catch with herself. She has also discovered hopscotch and loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww, I wondered if Ella was sick when I didn't see her at church or preschool. I'm so sorry. Glad to see you had a nice weekend - you deserve it.
Congrats on the new baby! Life is so crazy when you are trying to move and rent etc, and then to add on a new baby, I can just imagine. HOpefully your new home will be done soon, and you can settle. We can't wait to see your new Jane.....
If I had a dollar for every cute those girls were, I would be a wealthy man indeed.
Post a Comment