She's beautiful! Ella was so cute at church yesterday. She came and sat on my lap and all she would say is that she has a baby jane! Congrats! Can't wait to meet her. Let me know if I can do anything!
so cute! she looks like kate! cody told all of his friends and primary teachers on sunday that he had a new cousin. he was so proud (like he had something to do with it!)
11 comments:
She's beautiful! Ella was so cute at church yesterday. She came and sat on my lap and all she would say is that she has a baby jane! Congrats! Can't wait to meet her. Let me know if I can do anything!
I love the hair...welcome to the world Jane!!
Look at that LIGHT hair!!! Can't wait to see you guys again! She's beautiful!
So sweet! Just so precious. I bet the girls are so happy too. Congrats!
so cute! she looks like kate! cody told all of his friends and primary teachers on sunday that he had a new cousin. he was so proud (like he had something to do with it!)
Just as beautiful as the other two! Congratulations. I hope you two are doing well.
Absolutely beautiful!!!
Congratulations! What great hair she has. You guys have such adorable girls- it is fun to hear how grown up Kate is already.
She is so darling! And she was born on my mom's birthday:) I told her that Jane was born and she told me to tell you guys congratulations!
Another appallingly adorable addition to the Markers.
Jane is so cute!!!!!!
I can't wait to see you guys again!!
from, Savannah
Post a Comment