Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kate Turns Two!

I can't believe that Kate is two. She had a great birthday the other day. After she woke up we opened some presents,
Then she heard Grammie and Grampa sing her Happy Birthday!
We finished off the day having dinner at a friends house where she blew out her birthday candles and got to open more presents.Kate has been a joy to have in our home. She hasn't always been an "easy" child but she is always up for an adventure and keeps us laughing. She is talking in full sentences. Her favorite song to sing is I am a child of God with "lock her up, lock her up" added on the end. (A mix between I am a child of God and London Bridges in case you couldn't tell!) Her favorite phrase is "I do it, I do it" She likes to do everything for herself and everything for everyone else. She insists on cracking all the eggs in our house and grating all the cheese. She is a great helper and a great cuddler. And we love her like crazy.

3 comments:

James and Kista said...

Love the wrapping paper, love the red cake, love the fiesty 2 year old named Kate!

Kristen said...

cute shirt!

Katie said...

Such a cute little girl. I helped out in nursery on Sunday and she stuck with me the whole time - I didn't mind one bit.