Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random

Since this is really the only place I document our lives here are some random pictures of what we've been doing lately...

1. Jane had her first bite of food. The doctor told us to go ahead. I figured we'd give it a try. I remembered how much I hate baby food. Maybe we'll try again in a couple of weeks. :)
2. More random dancing. This time with five skirts!
3. Playing with Jane. Always, lots of playing with Janey.


4. Making new recipes.
5. Rockin' our new sweaters from Nana. Ella is very excited to wear the bunny sweater while she does her Easter egg hunt.



6. Playing in the snow.
7. Drawing pictures. Ella told me this one is a fish "doing his pee pees". And you thought we were missing out on potty talk because we don't have boys.

4 comments:

Maile said...

Blog hopping, sorry! Saw this on Courtney's blog, what darling girls you have! Love it and their curls, so cute!

Kristen said...

jane kinda look like abby when she was that age. imagine that, my kids looking like one of their cousins!!

Tiffany and hers said...

o my! Too adorable!! just catching up and grinning with every post!!

James and Kista said...

So much fun! Love the blanket Jane is on! Love the aprons the girls are wearing, did you make them?