
Scott and I decided that since Jane still isn't reliably sleeping through the night that we would try to have Ella and Kate share a room. We tried this about 6 months ago and it didn't work. Not at all. We've been finding Kate in Ella's room at night anyways so we figured we'd give it a shot again. We've had good nights and bad nights. One of the first nights Kate started crying in the middle of the night. Scott and I were about to go get her when we heard, "It's okay Kate. Ella is here." Although some nights have been challenging and we have gone to check on them at 9:30 or so and seen this...

(a castle for their princess figurines)
I see moments of bonding and sisterly love that remind me of nights spent staying up late with my sisters growing up.
And that makes me happy.
(So does this little girl!)
6 comments:
Oh such cute girls! I love the picture with Ella sleeping with her legs over Kate:)
that's how abby and bryn end up most nights. i finally found those little princesses at wal-mart and abby is earning them for doing poop in the potty. remember when we used to play the "figure out what exercise i'm doing" game?
That is so awesome for everyone and fun to see them bond so much! Love the pic of Jane!
Hang in there! I ended up taking all the toys/books out of there room and I love having all three of mine share, and believe me some nights are a real adventure. I even brought in an extra car seat to buckle Madelyn in to keep her in bed. BUT, they love sharing a room and are crushed when I split them up.
your girls are so sweet to each other! I love those moments. My girls had them while they were young and now that we have moved and when spencer left their bond was even closer, but this move has solidified their relationship forever! I have loved watching it bloom. when you think it couldn't get any stronger it does. Ella is so sweet!
Jes...makes my heart sing with happiness!
Post a Comment