Ella has been playing on a soccer team this fall. The first practice she wasn't too sure. When the scrimmaged she started crying because no one was "sharing or taking turns". Since then Scott and I have explained things a little bit more and she is having fun.

She is playing with some girls and a boy from church. Having some kids she knows on the team makes things so much easier for Ella.

During the game Ella took her turn in the goal. She had a great time. She did a great job stopping the balls.

Her team congratulating her after one save.

Ella's favorite part seems to be running. When she gets too close to the ball she usually pulls up a little bit. Maybe we have a track star in our future.

The weather has finally cooled down a little bit so we have been spending some more time outdoors. Kate found this the other day. Don't mind the dead bush. (What are you going to do when it doesn't rain for over a month and watering ugly bushes in your front yard isn't the most pressing thing?)


Camouflaged.

And then another animal I found while I was staining the deck. I wasn't quite as excited about this one.
1 comment:
That is great about the soccer team. My nephew is playing on a little league team too and proudly told me the other day that he has scored 2 goals . . . for the other team. Little kids are such characters!
Post a Comment