Sunday, August 7, 2011

Our trip to Louisianna


I am really behind in posting this but we had a great time visiting Grammie and Grampa. We went on a "safari":




We made 4th of July cupcakes:



and pancakes:
and strawberries:
We rode a train:Visited the zoo:

And did poppers:
(Yes Ella had to wear the earmuff things so it wasn't too loud for her)



We visited Mike the Tiger (GO LSU!):

And played with Grampa.
We went swimming and tried to catch fish:
We ate crawfish (well Scott and Grampa did):

And we played on the playground:



We also drove by this sign a bunch of times:We were laughing and Ella asked why. I read it to her. Her first reaction was "why didn't Daddy honk the horn? We love Jesus." And so he did.

2 comments:

ktizgrt said...

It was great fun having you here. We miss you!

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

That last picture is great. and I love Ella's response. Your girls are just adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.