
These last couple of months have felt like a blur. I haven't taken many pictures but wanted to get this up to date before I get so far behind I never document things again. We've been busy going to basketball games.

And cheering for Dad. These girls were all standing up there chanting (Go Dad, Go Dad!)

Scott had a black tie event to go to. The girls were excited to see him so dressed up.

For Christmas we got tickets to the National Whitewater Center. This is Scott going off of the big drop thing. We also went zip lining but didn't get a picture.

The kids also had fun "rock climbing".

And... Janey has been potty trained! No more diapers for this household!
1 comment:
I can't believe how long it has been since we have seen you guys, your girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment