
Happy Birthday Mom! We all hope you are having a great time in Chicago and that you enjoyed the movie and the Melting Pot. I've always wanted to go there. Maybe once I finally get my appetite back!
I don't know if you will be able to see this it all but it's our baby girl. Yeah. We've been trying to think of some names. We haven't been very successful. A couple we could agree on but none we love yet. We still have a while I guess.
I think I have actually popped. As much as I do. You can finally see the beginnings of a baby. Well at least I can. Everyone else probably would think I've just been eating well. What are you gonna do? Maybe I'll post a stomach picture soon...
This week has actually gone by pretty fast. That's exciting. Scott and Ella are out at an end of summer party. Too bad it'll still be 90 degrees tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment