Saturday, September 8, 2007
Getting Started
So I've decided since I am not feeling up to much these days that this is a project that I can do while lying down and maybe still keep in touch with people. As of right now I am pregnant with number 2. Yeah. I am so excited but never dreamed it would be this hard physically and mentally. On me and on the rest of my family. I guess that is just the way it goes. I went to the doctors yesterday hoping for some uplifting news. The baby seems to be doing well which is great but this passing out will most likely continue for the rest of the pregnancy and even get worse towards the end. Now I keep thinking about all the things I might not be able to do. The holidays coming up, getting ready for the baby. It's depressing but I am trying to keep a positive outlook. I think that I wanted to do this because I have all of these creative things that I am dying to do but simply can't because of my health right now. This is something that I can handle. And hopefully I can my own form of artistic expression for now. A kind of laying down hobby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment