Friday, September 14, 2007
Yeah it's Friday!
I can't think in drawn out thoughts today. So here it is... condensed.
*Ella loves to throw now. Unfortunately she doesn't care whether what she is throwing is hard or soft! Sometimes it goes in front of her ans sometimes behind but she is getting better and better every day!
*So can I tell you some people are just so great! I had one friend pick up Ella for most the day and bring us dinner and then another drop by with lunch. I feel blessed.
*It's pouring out today. Finally! We've probably gotten more rain today then we have all year!
*Scott finds out today what his job will be for the next 18 months. Hopefully it'll be what he wants. At least it'll only be for 18 months if it's not I guess.
*11 days until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. And then hopefully my dreams of twins will stop!
*12 days until I go to LA.
* Hopefully Betsy and Harrison will come see us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment