Well, it's the beginning of a new week! Thanksgiving. Yeah. This past week wasn't too exciting. Ella and I went swimming on Monday with some friends. She loved going down the waterslide! On Tuesday we went to the outlets with Lori and Taylor to try and find some maternity pants and anything else that looked good... We came home empty handed. There was a little playground in the middle though and Ella and Taylor had a great time. The rest of the week was kind of a blur. Cleaning, shopping, the usual. Scott and I had a date night and saw "Dan in Real Life" on Friday night and recommend it. It was pretty good. Saturday we worked on the house. We changed all the outlets in the house. I got shocked once and only realized hours later that it might bother the baby. She's kicking though and seems to be doing great! Sunday Ella went to Nursery for the first time. It was interesting. She was a little scared but hopefully she'll warm up to the idea soon!
Here are some pictures for the week...
This is Ella at the outlet playground. She loved the slide. And has decided that she loves wearing skirts. Go figure.

We got a winter package from Nana and Grampa this week. This is Ella with her new mittens on. She loves the furry part!

Ella brought me the camera and started saying cheese! So I took her picture. Lollipop and all.

This is the best picture I could get of Ella in the pants that I knit her. I am pretty impressed with myself. They turned out pretty good and fit her well. I am going to try to make a couple pair for the baby!

Well, we hope everyone had a great week and that everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment