




It's crazy to think that Thanksgiving is over and we are headed towards Christmas. How time flies! We had a great visit with Mom and Bill. Ella loved having her Grammie and Grampa here and was even calling them by name by the end of the visit. Ella still begs us to sing, "Push'em back, push'em back, way back". She enjoyed watching the LSU game with her Dad and Grampa! The pictures are of Thanksgiving dinner, Bill and Scott trying to put Ella's new trike together (good thing Mom was there), and Ella playing with the trike. She loves it.
Well, the visit was great and we are sad to see them go. Ella misses her Grammie and Grampa, Scott misses his assistant and is lonely playing with his tools, and of course I miss my family constantly. We are looking forward to the next visit... Christmas anyone? I'll be home with "Bellson"!
1 comment:
Ha.
I recently regaled some people with your comcept of Bellson. Priceless.
Post a Comment