




This past week was busy. Ella got sick a couple of times. She has a cold that won't go away and then she had a weird stomach bug that only lasted a couple of hours... Thank goodness. I have never seen so much throw up in my life, poor girl. Just thought I would share some pictures...
The first one is of Ella on Sunday night. She saw me straightening my hair and wanted hers done also. She sat still through the whole thing!
Next is Ella and Dad making apple crisp for family home evening. We did a lesson on being thankful for taste and smell. The crisp turned out really good.
Ella had a lot of fun one night playing with her fathers hat. I don't know who enjoyed it more... her or Scott.
Then there is Ella at the playground and lastly me...taken last night so almost 26 weeks or 27 depending if you go by the ultrasound or not. I feel like I am as big now as I was with Ella but that's the way it goes I guess.
We are counting down the days until Grammie and Grampa get here. We are all very excited!
1 comment:
fantastic belly! And I can't believe how long Ella's hair is!!
Post a Comment