Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend

I hope that everyone had a great Easter weekend. It was beautiful here on Saturday. 75 and sunny. Sunday unfortunately was a lot colder. Ella still got to do her easter egg hunt though and then we had dinner with Ken and Jinny and their family. It was a fun weekend.

Ella on her hunt:



Kate hanging out. She does have curly hair if you can see.
Someone wanted to see a picture of me so here it is...
Kate taking her after church nap.
Kate in her favorite position.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Jes, you aren't going to believe this but my girls have the same Easter dress as Kate. I hope you found them on as good of a sale as I did. I love the color.
P.S. Kate's hair is very cute, I wish I could say the same about my bald babies. Afton still struggles int eh hair department.

Lori and Matt said...

i've posted twice in three days! I hope you're proud of me!

Kristen said...

cute bracelet on kate. i thought you were anti baby jewelry! i'm glad you've come around.

Magic Marker said...

I love cute little pictures of kids getting easter eggs! Your kids are so cute. love ya.