Monday, March 10, 2008

The Littlest Bag Lady!

The other day when I was nursing Ella was playing with her shopping cart. She kept going around and around the house picking up things as she went. The cross between that and the outfit she picked out she looked like the littlest bag lady I've ever seen!





The littlest bag lady "all cleaned up"

The bag lady's cute little sister. Trust me, this sleep things doesn't happen very often and she is not this peaceful when awake. We love her like crazy anyways!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Your girls are both very cute. It is interesting how each baby can be so different than the other ones. I thought the second one would be so easy becuase I already knew what as was doing. Ya Right! Madelyn likes being cuddled and played with, Afton wanted to be left alone.
I always like seeing when Ella picks out her own outfits- they are very funny.

Magic Marker said...

It's so funny how cute kids are when they start to dress themselves. They both are darling.

Betsy said...

At least she's picking things up off the floor and not the other way around:)