Thursday, April 3, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

This picture basically sums up today. We made it. Yeah. Kate went through a couple of clothes today. I swear she was matching at some point today.

This is why I can't leave Kate and Ella in a room alone together. What starts out as a hug ends with Kate being manhandled and hopefully still in the same place I left her.
This is what makes it all worth it though. They were "talking" to each other while I made dinner.


It ended with this...




Ella's Play DATE?

This is Ella's best friend. Half because she likes him and half because Taylor's mom, Lori, is my favorite.

Taylor and Ella were playing outside the other day. This was one of their favorite spots. They were talking across the post.
They stopped to pose for us...
The next thing we knew...

they were hugging... also across the post.

7 comments:

The Boring Family said...

I completely know what you're feeling like with Kate's outfit! I only have one and it seems like some days end up like that! I love hearing about you guys. It's always fun to see what Ella's up to. She seems to keep you as busy as Morgan keeps me!

Betsy said...

Aaaah...young love

Courtney said...

Rich says- "Oh you have that problem too", about Ella attacking Kate. I have to strap Madelyn into her bouncer or she would be on the floor. When I take a shower Madelyn has to go to her crib. Afton can be a little too hands on.

Magic Marker said...

Your girls will end up being best friends and Ella will be "protector" of Kate. I know you have to watch them but it is so sweet that Ella loves Kate so much (and vice versa):)

Kristen said...

isn't it nice to have a good friend?

kosure said...

Oh Jes what beautiful girls. I also laughed out loud at Ella body-slamming Kate.

kosure said...
This comment has been removed by the author.