This weekend was Kate's blessing. A bunch of Scott's family was able to come. Grandma and Grandpa Marker, Joan and Bailey, Janice, Bryan, Haley, and Kaitlyn, James and Kista, and of course, Jinny, Ken, Kara, Addi, and Nolan. It was crazy with so many young kids but so much fun too! There were seven kids under three! Ella loved it so much. Here are some pictures of the big day! P.S. The blanket was made by Kista. I'll post more about that later.



Here is the dress I made for those of you who wanted to see it.

Pictures from the rest of the weekend...









4 comments:
looks like a fun weekend. i love kate's dress. i'm very impressed!
Wooo...that's a ton of little ones...how fun! Kate's dress is great...I'd like to place an order now....you'll have a few years to complete it!:)
You posted so Fast! Nice job!
That dress is beautiful. You are very talented.
Post a Comment