
This is Ella singing to Kate. She loves to play with her and see her smile. I love it.

And this is what happens when Scott gets Ella ready. Come on now. Ella came back grunting and trying to put her arms down. Scott was like "What's wrong, what's wrong" I looked and her and laughed. I had to explain to Scott that it was Kate's coat and that's why it didn't fit!
3 comments:
Love the coat! Let's just say at our house Rich isn't allowed to put the girls into the car before they have been inspected. We have had a few scary hair incidences when I wasn't paying attention.
Oh, Scott. Way to represent the gender. (j/k) While dressing Cody for bed, I too frusterated to find his jammies, put him in a dirty tee-shirt.
What a cute family, we sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment