


So I am very proud of my advanced little girl. Look at her holding her head up! And this is after holding her head up for like 10 minutes. It was even better before! Okay, okay, I know it's just normal and maybe she should have even been doing this for a while now... but she is starting to grow up. No more newborn. I am amazed, and glad that I get this excited for every little advancement the second time around too!
4 comments:
Hey, I am impressed. I can't get Madelyn to go on her tummy, she just rolls over.It's amazing to me how fast they grow.
I'm hoping I get just as excited the 2nd time around, too! It's amazing how short the baby time really is!
Kate is sooo cute! It makes me miss having a little girl, are you guys coming out this summer?
These are some really nice photographs Jes. I wonder if you've been hovercrafting her around, which would account for the physical acuity.
Post a Comment