Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Playing Outisde

I decided that other day that we were going to go outside all afternoon whether it was cold out or not. Well it's cold for us around 45 degrees. We had so much fun. We did bubbles...We ran. We kicked balls...

We walked on the "balance beam" and then jumped off...We practice throwing with the neighbor girls...
We also played follow the leader, tag, hide and go seek, and practiced dunking the basketball. We even found time to pose for some pictures...




Okay, okay, so Kate didn't have quite as much fun as Ella and I. Her snotty nose was getting the best of her. Don't worry, we warmed her up with a dance party and plenty of love when we got inside.

2 comments:

Magic Marker said...

Looks like Ella was having a great time. I would love to hit 45 degrees around here. It just snowed again this morning so here's to wishful thinking:)

kosure said...

I don't suppose you did Kate's sweater. It's super-cute.