Monday, February 2, 2009

Our house is officially on the market. We will see what happens. We are so happy with the way it looks now that we've fixed it up we won't be upset if we end up staying here another year. So we'll see. Keeping the house clean has been a challenge though so the sooner the better as far as that's concerned.
Other then that life is just getting back to normal. The girls are finally feeling better and since we are done with the big projects around the house we've had some time do just relax and do fun stuff. We went to the park with the girls on Saturday. They both had so much fun. I can' wait until the weather gets a little warmer here. Snow is forcasted for overnight though so we shall see.
This is Kate reading her mail. She and Ella loved their mail. Thank you Cody!

4 comments:

Magic Marker said...

How exciting! I didn't know that you guys were wanting to sell, where do you want to move to? Cute pictures of the girls!

Betsy said...

Cute pictures...I can't wait till we can go to the park!

Kristen said...

Cody says, "I love you. I'm glad you liked your mail. I'm excited to go to the campsite with you. I love you."

The Charters said...

I didn't know you guys were trying to sell your place. Are you staying in town or moving some place new? Hope it sells quickly for you!