Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm behind

So my purpose for this blog right now is to document our family life. I print it out every so often and that becomes our family scrapbook. Well, I'm behind. So bear with me while I go back a little bit and post lots of pictures...

We have been spending a lot of time lately at the local waterpark/amuesment park. The girls love it and for the time being it's something I can do by myself with the girls. We also go in the evening a lot as a family. The last time we went as a family we went with our friends the Conran's. Kate went on her first ride by herself. I was worried she would try to jump out but she had a great time and wasn't scared at all!
The dad's went on a ride while the mom's watched the kids...(don't worry, the mom's got a chance too) If you look closely you can see Matt and Scott waving to the kids. (they are in the front of the second car)The kids were so excited to watch the whole time and then ran to meet their dads.The kids have loved the water so much this year. When we're not at the water park they want to play in the backyard.

No comments: