Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moving

Last weekend we finally moved into our new house! (Sorry Betsy, this is the only picture I have right now. More to follow once it's unpacked!) We are so happy in it and the girls absolutely love it. After all the craziness lately we are trying to slowly unpack and slowly get back into the swing of things.


(Kate's favorite look lately)

7 comments:

Betsy said...

Looks great...can't wait to see more:)

Betsy said...

Looks great...can't wait to see more:)

ktizgrt said...

Thanks for the picture, it makes it real to me. I love Kate's expression.

James and Kista said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the house!

Magic Marker said...

Yeah, you're new house looks great! I love the picture of Kate, if looks could kill:)

Katie said...

Your house is beautiful! I really love it.

tiki_lady said...

Love your kitchen floors! and kate's face is priceless!! Congrats on finally being in your beautiful home!