So the news here for the past couple of days has been about the huge winter storm we would be having. They doubled the number of plows the city has and have been putting brine solution on the roads for days. Well, I woke up to this... Snow yes! A winter storm... I don't know if you could call it that. There was a warm rain when I woke up. Then funny thing is, the local schools were all on a two hour delay at least and many businesses were closed today. Scott had a big conference that was canceled due to the weather. It made me wonder if anyone had bothered to look outside or had just watched the predictions from the forecasters. Oh well. The only unfortunate thing was that there were too many rain puddles for Ella to get out and enjoy the snow... maybe next year! (Oh and meals-on-wheels were canceled for the day. Poor old people.)



On another note... I spoke to a wise woman today who reminded me how lucky I am. I have a wonderful, upbeat, hardworking husband who is able to make enough money for me to stay home and raise our children. I have a healthy daughter who makes me smile and one on the way. I have amazing friends and a close knit, supportive family. I have a personal relationship with my Heavenly Father. Who could be luckier?
2 comments:
Snow!! How fun....but it had better be over by the time I get there:)
Wow Jes, this is a five star blog to be sure. Congrats on the snow!
Post a Comment