Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update

I was reading people's blogs today and was wishing some people would update more often. Then I realized it's been almost a week for me. I guess I am inpatient and like to know what's going on with everything.
Things at the Marker household are pretty routine. Scott sprained his ankle pretty bad last week and has been having some sharp pains. He went to get it x-rayed yesterday just to be safe. They said he had a chipped bone but that was likely from another trauma. That it was a severe sprain. They then gave him this monstrosity to wear for the next couple of weeks... Needless to say it was left by the kitchen table this morning...

Lately I have been getting increasingly worried about how I am going to handle two children under two. Ella has just started up in stores and is getting faster and faster. The other day Scott and I were trying to find her to get her ready for bed and it seriously took us a couple of minutes. She had jammed herself in the corner of things in the laundry room. She can be quite when she chooses. Anyways... because of this concern I have decided that out and about I will need one child strapped to me. When I saw how easy it was to use a Moby Wrap and that I could make a similar one for myself wicked easy I decided to try it. Scott laughed when he saw it and said, "You're not going to ask me to wear it right?" Ella on the other hand, loved it. I couldn't get her out of it.

The last picture is of Ella in a present for baby Kate. She couldn't wait for Kate to come and just had to open it. She wore it around all afternoon.
Oh, and I have partaken of my first Cadbury Egg of the season. Delish!

1 comment:

Braden and Kristen said...

Did you just cute the fabric to the right measurements or did you have to hem it? Either way...you should put the direction on your blog. Is it a 2 person job to strap a kid in there? More details...please!