Monday, January 14, 2008

There is an end in sight!

Well, it's official. My doctor wants to induce me on February 15th. Reason being she doesn't want me to have the baby on the way to the hospital or at home with Ella. Neither one of these situations sounds great to me either so I am happy to have a date set. Plus delivering without an epidural is not something I want to try soon, despite the recent horror stories (Kris). Now I have something to count down to though. One month from tomorrow... crazy. Now I just have to get ready right?
This morning after finding out the date I decided to really look at what I had for the baby and see if there was anything I was in dire need of. Well, it finally hit me that even though I live in Charlotte the baby will still be born when there is cold weather. After looking through the clothes I had I realized that I didn't have a single outfit that was long sleeved for the baby. Luckily the sale at Old Navy is still going on and I was able to fix that problem pretty quick. I don't know why I was thinking it wouldn't be cold at all... When in doubt blame it on the pregnancy.

This past weekend we decided to go on a hike at one of the local greenways. Ella walked for the beginning when it was paved and then caught a ride with Dad.
Ella was trying to smell the pine needles.

Here's a picture for mom. Roughly 35 weeks pregnant... Beauty, eh?


This is a video of Ella singing the clean up song. See how easily she gets distracted by food... just like her mom!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I love the video...she definitely has some Sherman in her:)

Lori and Matt said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Congrats on the date! I'm excited for ya'll!

Braden and Kristen said...

the blog looks great!