Or so we thought. We were all very sad to see Auntie Boo and Harrison leave this morning. They have been so much help and so much fun. Ella really liked playing with Harrison and having someone new around to play with. But Betsy and Harrison left this morning. Ella was very sad when she woke up and found them gone. Unfortunately, flights didn't work out today and Betsy is on her way back to Charlotte. I feel bad for her but Ella was so excited when she found out Harrison was coming back for a little while. She keeps saying Harrison, Harrison and I have to try to explain to her we have to wait until their flight lands...
Betsy with the kids...

Ella and Harrison enjoying their bath together...

Ella saying good bye...


Everyone rocking out...
2 comments:
1. That will be a good one to embarass them with in the future.
2. Ella reminds me so much of Jes
3. The best part of the Dance Party was Betsy's singing. Keep at it Bets'!
American Idol here I come
Post a Comment