
Well, yesterday was Scott's birthday. He is finally 27 and I can stop hearing how he is so much younger than me for a couple of more months... until my birthday comes again. We tried to make it a special day for him but between Scott having to stay at work late and me having a rough day with a newborn that didn't want to sleep it wasn't as great as I hoped it would be. He deserved a lot better. I think we will plan a Scott/Daddy appreciation day for when I get back up to the speed of things and get life with two children under control... if that's possible.
On Tuesday Scott surprised Ella and I with some flowers. They are beautiful and were much appreciated. What a thoughtful guy!

Up close...

Ella with her flowers. For some reason she feels like she needs to squat down when I take her picture.

And last but not least here is a picture of Kate in case you feel like you haven't seen enough lately. This is one of her favorite looks... cute huh!
1 comment:
very cute...and Happy Birthday Scott!
Post a Comment