Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mr, Potato Head and other things...

So I am now down to the single digits. Nine days until we have Kate. At the longest I guess. How exciting but scary at the same time. Scott, Ella, and I went on a hospital tour last night. There was a woman pushing her baby around the hallway that looked like she had just been through the most traumatic experience of her life and like she might drop at any moment. It did not make me excited. I decided to convince myself that she must have had a c-section and was having a hard time walking... The rooms were nice though. They come with jacuzzi's and balconies/patios. Who knows, it was 75 here yesterday, maybe we'll get to use it...
Anyways, here are some pictures of Ella with her new favorite toy. Mr. Potato Head. It seriously keeps her entertained for a LONG time. She doesn't quite put everything in the right spot but she's learning right. I thought the first try was rough... until she showed me her second attempt. All in due time...



2 comments:

Betsy said...

Jacuzzi, huh?? I guess its not too late to go for a waterbirth:)

Kristen said...

After seeing her Mr. Potato Head creation I think Ella might be the next Picasso!