10 years ago: I was a senior at Norwich High School, (yeah, that makes me feel old) probably beginning the playoffs for basketball and spending too much time with a dumb boy.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. clean bathrooms
2. figure out a medical bill
3. pick up the front room
4. try to finally get my pictures from Target
5. Try to find something to wear, my husband is actually taking me on a date tonight... and it's a surprise as to what we are doing!
Things I enjoy: reading, shopping, knitting (I told you I was old), sewing, playing with Ella, running (when not pregnant)
What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire: buy matching furniture, buy a house with a big swing set outside, buy a car that I didn't have to bend over to get the kids into, travel... someplace warm... with a babysitter, pay someone to get this baby out now (just kidding... kind of)
Three of my bad habits:
1. sounding like I'm dead when I answer the phone
2. not flushing the toilet when I go #1 in the middle of the night (I am still scared it will wake Ella up)
3. feeling like I need to finish every bag of chips, cookies, crackers, or candy the same day I open it.
Five places I have lived:
1. Paxton, MA
2. Norwich, NY
3. Springfield, MA
4. Provo, UT
5. Charlotte, NC
Five jobs I have had:
1. Camp counselor
2. aerobics instructor (funny huh)
3. newspaper writer
4. house manager for people with disabilities
5. medical assistant
Five things people don't know about me:
1. well, I already told you about not flushing the toilet
2. I always shower sitting down
3. I love reading "beach books" that have no substance what so ever
4. I haven't played basketball in almost three years and don't miss actually playing at all
Now onto Kristen's:
What's in my purse-
It's not too exciting. Ella loves to go through it so it's down to the bear bones...
- gloves, it can't decide if it wants to be snowing and 20 degrees or sunny and 65. - wallet, I am actually surprised it's still in there after Ella this morning
- appointment card for next ob appointment, along with my measurements, "in case I go into labor before my next appointment", not holding my breath but it'd be nice
- slap bracelet, who doesn't have one of these in their purse?
- four packs of gum
- wrappers from Ella's latest bribes of fruit snacks for shopping trips that are getting too long.
And here is where it gets really sad. None of my friends blog (c'mon Katie)... I swear I do have friends. The only one who hasn't been tagged yet is Lori, so it's up to you, you're double tagged!
If this isn't the marathon post one more thing. We just got a package from Grammie. Thank you! The stuff for the baby is so cute and here is Ella enjoying her Valentines day gift... at 9 AM. I am a pushover....
Ella with chocolate in mouth... she just got out of the shower. I promise I don't let her run around with her hair in her eyes/snot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment