Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Girls

We just survived a couple days without Dad and the truth is I love my girls even more then before it happened. They are amazing. They each have such a great, loving personality I can barely stand it. Ella was given two stuffed animals by my friend Katie. (Katie could have been a good reason why I was able to keep my sanity). She insisted though that one was hers and one was Kate's. We couldn't convince her otherwise. Every time she got her dog to play with she brought Kate her teddy bear. Kate had a good time crawling on it, seeing its about 4 times her size.

I had a great time with Katie. We had a good time catching up and talking about life. The girls loved her. She is a teacher and reading specialist so she had some great insights into teaching Ella some things. I can't wait to implement them. Too bad she lives so far away.
Scott his home though now. He had a great trip out to Utah for his Grandma's 90th birthday party. She is an amazing lady! He got to see Thomas and Bethany too. I am so jealous. I am completely bummed we couldn't all go out. I miss them a ton, not to mention I missed seeing Betsy, Dave and Harrison. Ugg. Soon I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jes--I'm glad I could come visit. Your girls are wonderful children and I had a great time getting to know them. Not to mention I loved being able to catch up with you. Enjoy yourself and I miss you!

Betsy said...

We missed you this week Jes...and we missed Katie...you should have all come out!!