We just got back from out vacation to Nags Head in the Outer Banks with some friends. It was a BLAST. We stayed in a house right on the beach. We all loved swimming in the ocean and playing on the sand. Ella loved the pool and hot tub at the house. Scott loved the endless games of Bocce and Settlers and I loved being in the waves. Especially seeing there was a hurricane so the waves were pretty good. Here are some pictures of our favorite parts...
We ended up staying Saturday night also. This is the pool at the hotel we stayed at.

This is Kate and her best friend Jackson.

Ella and her best friend this week... Sister Kidd, or Brandy's mom.






I can't figure out how to take this one off so, here you go...
4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! Ella's bathing suit is adorable.
Cute pictures! I haven't heard from you in forever. I sent an invite to our blog to your jebba e-mail address. Hope all is well:)
Oh wow, all of the sudden Kate looks completely different. Ella is adorible, and looks just like Scott. Kate is starting to look like Jes.
OH MY GOODNESS! Do you have any clue how much I miss you!?! I was just mentioning you the other day to some of my good friends. I seriously cannot believe you have TWO girls! I knew you were pregnant but I never even got to see them and I love their names!!! How are you two doing? I married Jeff and he is amazing, he treats me so well. I just need to send you an email.
Post a Comment